2018 Tour Dates & Rates
(All Departures GUARANTEED, Airfare additional)
A Small Executive Coach Tour
Limited to 14 Passengers per departure
DATES & Rates Per Person (sharing)
April 7-15, 2018 $3399
May 5-13, 2018 $3799
June 9-17, 2018 $3799
July 7-15, 2018 $3799
August 4-12, 2018 $3799
September 15-23, 2018 $3799
October 13-21, 2018 $3399
November 3-11, 2018 $2989
• Professional Irish Driver/Guide new Mercedes Benz
Executive Vehicles throughout your tour
• Accommodations for 7 nights (as follows or similar)
– The Shelbourne, Fitzwilliam, Intercontinental,
or Westin Hotel, Dublin (2 Nights) *****
– Culloden Hotel, Belfast (2 Nights) *****
– Solis Lough Eske Hotel, Donegal (1 Night) *****
– Ashford Castle, Cong (1 Night) *****
– Adare Manor, Adare (1 Night) *****
• Full Irish breakfast daily
• Dinners at Taylor's Three Rock, Solis Lough Eske,
Ashford Castle and Adare Manor
• Admission to Titanic Museum, Giant's Causeway,
Bushmills, Belleek Pottery and the Cliffs of Moher
• Fully escorted sightseeing as per itinerary
• Porterage of 1 suitcase per person (plus 1 carry-on bag)
• All driver’s expenses
• Hotel tips and taxes (except to Driver/Guide)
• Any items of a personal nature
• Dinners and suggested optional sightseeing
Call now to book this custom Ireland vacation! 631.736.1049
Disney Specialists on staff can help you plan memories of a lifetime on a Disney Resort or Disney Cruise vacation!
Whether you are young or young at heart, Disney World is a magical vacation for all your family members.
Ask us about princess encounters, honeymoon packages, family reunions and bachelorette gatherings.
Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure make up Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. Visit your favorite Disney and Pixar characters on your next sunny California vacation!
Voted best cruise line for families, Disney Cruises combine the magic of Disney with the adventure of the open seas.
Leave from New York, Florida or California for your next U.S. Adventure.
Opened in 2011, this inclusive Disney Resort, located on the island of Oahu, is a fabulous way to experience Hawaii with a little magic from Disney.
Immerse yourself in experiences all around the world on an Adventure by Disney vacation. Cook paella in Spain, swim in the Mediterranean or hike a glacier in Iceland. Take behind the scenes tours of major attractions while staying in the finest accommodations.
Contact us to to book this once in a lifetime experience.
Trip Cancellation- Illness, accident or an unexpected death in the family can cause you to cancel a planned vacation.
Emergency Medical Attention- Make sure you are covered should you require medical or dental attention while away.
Missed Connection- Don't stress about missing a connecting flight to your cruise ship or final destination.
Luggage- Provides reimbursement for luggage that is lost, damaged or stolen while traveling.
Plus More- View the website for more insurance coverage by clicking the photo below.
Lin-Mar Travel Associates highly recommends travel insurance for your trip. Buy peace of mind and insure your investment.
Click here for insurance options from basic to premium.
1. All features are subject to availability.
2. Deposits are due at the time of booking unless other arrangements are made.
3. We reserve the right to consider the booking canceled if the balance due is not paid on time.
4. All monies are non-refundable unless other arrangements are made.
5. The fee for a domestic airline ticket is USD$50.00 per person.
6. The fee for an international airline ticket is USD$100.
7. The fee to change an airline ticket is USD$50.00 per change plus the airline charges.
8. The fee to cancel an airline ticket is USD$50.00 per ticket.
9. Cancellation insurance is additional, optional, but highly recommended.
10. It is the responsibility of the client to check all information on proposals before agreeing to a package or reservation. Corrections to dates, spelling of names, dates of birth, etc. must be verified at this time.
11. Changes to the booking information later on will incur a fee of $25.00 per change plus the supplier fees.
12. Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be resolved according to the laws of the State of New York.